Monday, September 6, 2010

Rains and Cats

Its raining cats and dogs here.
Ofcourse its just an expression,but I really wish I had a cat here. somehow , these things called "cats" they love me , for simple things. Very simple things.
Just brush their forehead with two or three fingers..thats enough. That little amount of affection , care, human touch is enough for them I think.
They will ask you for more too!!
And the way they close their eyes while you do it , it just gives you the feel as if you are lulling a baby to sleep. And I can never sing or lull .damn sure, I can sure wakeup any baby with my voice.
But this is tough. having a Cat , or infact or any pet animal for a momentarily pleasure is good. But always the worry is , what will happen of this poor baby ( i mean a cat here) when I am away!! who will feed it? who will put a diaper ? (i dont like them shitting all my computer and beds ) And worst...how can it mate ? and then what to do of its kitten ??
With small affections comes huge responsibilities and burdensome bondings.
So no cats.
No pets.
Let it rain. I will see. I wish all the cats in this world are sleeping comfortable at this moment and finding some warmth somewhere.
If only a cat can read this blog and understand how much I miss you at this moment!!

1 comment:

  1. "With small affections comes huge responsibilities and burdensome bondings" ..... i like this

    ReplyDelete